Friday, October 14, 2011

A tour of my apartment/flat

It's been two weeks since I moved my new place. So it's time for you to see some photos in no particular order. My Internet connection is awfully slow and it takes forever to upload photos. Will add more later.



                                                                        My bedroom

              The garland of red chili peppers my landlady hung from the stove to ward off the evil eye.


          Elaborate window treatment, but drapes have no center part or cord to pull to the side.

                                            Cooking section of my kitchen

                                                Living room area - always dark

                                                                 Pantry section of my kitchen

                                 Former balcony off the bedroom which will become my office space

                                        The huge wardrobe with not a single hanger

                                  The only source of cooling/heating for the entire apartment

                                   My very cute dining area - Another balcony turned to other uses

                                     Separate toilet, barely big enough to walk in, and hot water heater.
                                                   Quirky lamps on the entryway ceiling

                                                                    Entryway

                                                   My zero-storage shower and sink area

No comments:

Post a Comment