Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gmail - Inbox - quisqueyana54@gmail.com

Gmail - Inbox - quisqueyana54@gmail.com:

'via Blog this'
I've finally received an email confirming my departure date for Dushambe, Tajikistan, tomorrow (September 24), where I am slated to become a teacher trainer at the Pedagogical Institute. I feel as if my life had been placed on hold for the last six weeks just waiting to hear that all the paperwork had been completed and a new phase of my life was about to start. In the meantime, I got to be highly appreciative of all the professionals in the field of teaching English as a Foreign Language who have been willing to post tons of resources online and who blog on a regular basis to keep the rest of us abreast of the latest research findings and proven techniques in the field. I had admit that I was ignorant of the fact that many teachers are currently earning a living by teaching English through Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment